The Sarnia Lambton Environmental Association’s lending library consists of over 4000 titles.
Library resources include the following:
- Study reports ?these relate to Air, Land and Water issues. Government Regulations
- Reference texts ? geared to intermediate and senior grades, college and university students.
- Environmental Science and Technology
- Environmental Toxicology and Science
- Air and Waste Management
- Great Lakes Research
- Water Quality Research, Canada
- MonographsA set of fourteen reports, four to six pages in length which provide introduction to specific environmental issues.
- A Database to assist in searches for information.