If you should find links in these documents that do not work properly, or if you have any documents or sites that are directly related to the Association’s area of study that should be linked, please send an E-mail to Webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org
This page contains links to internet sites featuring additional information on the Sarnia- Lambton Environmental Association and the environment. The links are categorized as follows:
- Association Members
- Association Programs
- Association Consultants
- Other sites of interest
Please note – some of these links point to files saved in .PDF format, you will therefore need Acrobat Reader to view them. If you do not have Acrobat installed, you can download it from Adobe Systems Inc., just click here:
These links will take you to individual company sites.
BP Canada Energy Company
Cabot Canada Ltd.
Canada Commercial Services L.P.
Clean Harbors Canada, Inc.
Ethyl Canada Inc.
Fibrex Insulations Inc.
H. C. Starck
Imperial Oil Limited
INEOS – NOVA
New Alta Industrial Services Inc.
Nova Chemicals Ltd.
Ontario Power Generation, Lambton Generating Station
SGS – Sarnia
Shell Canada Products Ltd.
TODA Advanced Materials
TransAlta Energy Corporation
- Ontario Ministry of Environment
- Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources
- Environment Canada
- Federal Department of Natural Resources
- Environment Canada NPRI Inventory
- Canadian Centre for Inland Waters
- National Water Research Institute
- U.S Environmental Protection Agency
- EPA IRIS database (a site dealing with human health risks)
- EPA Great Lakes Area Resource Site
- Michigan Department of Environmental Quality
- Canadian Centre for Pollution Prevention (C2P2)
- Canadian Council of Ministers of the Environment
These links will take you to sites belonging to the firms that conduct monitoring programs on behalf of the Sarnia-Lambton Environmental Association.
- ORTECH Environmental
- POLLUTECH EnviroQuatics
- Centre for Research In Earth and Space Technolgy (CRESTech)
- EVS Environmental Consultants
This is a list of other sites that may be of interest.
- Chemistry Department, University of Western Ontario
- Centre for Toxicology, University of Guelph
- Earth Sciences Department, University of Waterloo
- Biology Department, University of Waterloo
- York University, links page for “Atmospheric Chemistry”
- Queens University, School of Environmental Studies
- Environmental Risk Management, University of Alberta
Other Sites of Interest
A list of other relevent “environmental” sites listed here for your consideration.
- Canadian Chemical Producers’ Association (CCPA)
- Canadian Petroleum Producers’ Institute (CPPI)
- The Pembina Institute (climate change)
- St. Clair Conservation Authority
- Friends of the St. Clair River
- American Chemical Society
- Sarnia Community Awareness and Emergency Response (CAER)
- Lambton College Home Page
- Sarnia Economic Development Commission
- Petroleum Communication Foundation
- International Air & Waste Management Association
- Environmental Science and Technology – Research Articles
- Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
- George Garner’s Weather Page (links to nat.’l weather information)
- New Ideas in Pollution Regulation (World Bank site)
- Great Lakes Environmental Directory (hundreds of env. links)
- Strathcona Industrial Association (Edmonton, Alberta)
- Canadian Environmental Association